Dr. Ronia Nadler is an internal lecturer at the Academic Center for Law and Science Sha'arei Mishpat, Hod HaSharon in the Health Systems Administration Program.
Dr. Nadler lectures also at Bar Ilan University, at the Department of Criminology. She also taught courses in the Interdisciplinary Department of Social Studies and in the Management and Logistics Department. The courses are Introduction to Statistics for Social Science students and computer applications.
Previously, she worked at the Department of Education at Bar-Ilan University and was responsible of computer support. She also worked in programming at various high-tech companies such as Amdocs and Tescom, where she trained employees for various software in collaboration with John Bryce.
Over the years she has engaged in statistical analyzes and editing of various life science research.
Computer applications and statistical software
Advanced office applications
Seminar in technologies in the health system
- G Halpert, M Halperin Sheinfeld, L Monteran, K Sharif, A Volkov, R Nadler, A Schlesinger, I Barshak, Y Kalechman, M Blank, Y Shoenfeld, H Amital. "The tellurium-based immunomodulator, AS101 ameliorates adjuvant-induced arthritis in rats", Clin Exp Immunol, 18;203(3):375-384; 2020
- Daria Makarovsky, Ronia Nadler and Benjamin Sredni, "The new tellurium compound SAS induces PC12 differentiation and decreases neurons death: mechanism of action", J. Adv. in Science Engineering and Technology, Vol 7 Issue 4, 2321; 2019
- Weinberg; R. Nadler; "The LINK One Hundred Companies Sales, Exports and Productivity", LINK Israel's International Business Magazine; 48; 1996.
- Daria Makarovsky, Ronia Nadler, Yosef Sigal, Motoyoshi Nomizu, Agata Schlesinger, Hynda K. Kleinman and Benjamin Sredni, "The novel non-toxic tellurium compound SAS blocks angiogenesis by inhibition of cell migration and adhesion: interference with αvβ3 activity via redox modulation", 2020. (submitted to Blood)
- Nadler; K. Kogan; "Higher Quality versus Lower Service Charges: The Effect of Early Termination Fees on Customer Choices" (in preparation)